Sunday, July 27, 2008

Catching Up


I know I haven't posted in a long time and I will have to thank Natalie Taylor and Jenna Palmer for talking about blogging at the park so that I could remember that I too also had a blog. I just wanted to update everyone about what has been going on since my last blog. Kody graduated in April with his Bachelor's in Sociology and minor in Latin American Studies. I walked with Kody's school but I will be graduating in December with a Bachelor's in Mathematics Education, I will be student teaching in the fall at Dixon Middle School so wish me luck!Both Kody and I are the first college graduates on both sides of our families. Both our parents were able to be at the graudation ceremony and they enjoyed it.

I would also like to let everyone know that Ricky, my brother, returned from his mission on June 11 from the Montreal, Canada Spanish Speaking Mission. He was supposed to have arrived aroun 6 in the afternoon but his flight was canceled. He was put on a later flight and did not get home until about 10:30 that night. He had to wait until the next day to get released. You can see that he was really happy to be home.
We went to Texas for his homecoming and we had lots of fun seeing Ricky and all of his pictures. We were in Texas for the whole month of June. It was finally nice to go on vacation and not have to worry about school for once. We are now back in Provo, Utah. I am currently not working or going to school. Kody is currently working at a private school doing graveyard shift, his duties are to make sure that none of the students get out of their rooms; he basically babysits. I guess that is all that is going on right now, the only other exciting thing for me is that I am waiting for the 4th book of the Twilight series to come out, it will be out on August 2 and I will be at Borders Bookstore at 9:30 pm the day before for the Breaking Dawn part!!!

No comments: