Friday, October 29, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Today was our ward's Trunk or Treat day. We had loads fun. Brisa designed her own pumpkin, daddy drew it on the pumpkin, and Brisa carved out her design.

This is her pumpkin at night. It has a mouth with teeth and a chin along with some beautiful cheek circles and lovely eye lashes.

This is Kody's pumpkin. He won "best decorated pumpkin" and scariest trunk, I didn't get a picutre of the trunk, sorry.

Kody and I had a cute idea for Halloween. Kody dressed up as a washing machine, if you look closely you can see the blue water inside.

And I dressed up as the dirty laundry. Ayva rode in my basket after about 30 minutes in the stroller. She enjoyed riding in the basket with me. Ayva was dressed as a pink fairy pumpkin. The wings weren't working with her so we had to remove them.


Brisa was princess Aurora.

More pictures of our lovely family.

No comments: