Sunday, March 13, 2011

Double Stroller!

We finally got a double stroller!!! We started thinking about this when we found out we were expecting our 3rd little one, but we did not think we would find one for so cheap so soon. We went to a consignment shop and found this stroller that was marked at $132.99 but it was on sale for $52. When the owner saw Kody looking at it she said "I'll sell it to you for $30 if you buy it today. Kody went outside to get me, I was waiting in the van. The only problem was that it did not have a bar to hold an infant car seat. I was a little disappointed about the bar. But, then I looked down in the carrier basket and saw a crooked bar. The owner had not seen that the infant car seat bar was included, but it was too late to go back on her offer. We took it for $30. Isn't it beautiful?
Do you see that bar on the front seat? That was hiding in the cargo carrier in the bottom. Apparently several customers had looked at it for the last 5 months and nobody has noticed this bar. We looked up this stroller on line and it costs $259.99! I am so glad we found this one, we weren't planning on buying one for a while because we knew they were really expensive. We were blessed to find this.
Ayva really enjoyed the car seat. We took off the fabric we were able to and were washing it. Ayva had fun climbing in the car seat, going from the front seat to the back seat.
She even enjoyed going in the cargo bag.
She LOVED it.
This is a picture I took today as we were getting ready to go to church. This is an outfit that Brisa wore when she was 12 months. I tried to get Ayva to walk towards me to get a better picture but, as you can see, she is standing next to the stroller wanting to play with it.

No comments: