Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Palmer Family Farewell and litte Brian's Birthday


(From left: Rebecca Morales, Candance Taylor, Alex Bogh, Brian Palmer, Suzy Montejo, Brisa Allred, David Samuel Montejo)


We were celebrating little Brian Palmer's 4th Birthday today and we were also having a farewell party for the Palmer family who will be moving to Virginia. We had Pozole, requested by David Montejo, and we had a lot of fun with our close group of friends at Wymount Terrace. Brisa ALWAYS has loads of fun when she's around her friends. Just look at these pictures.

(Brisa, Allison Nicolle, and Rebecca Morales)

The next day we went to the Nicolle's apartment for dinner and to spend time with the Palmer's on their last few days here at Wymount. Here is a CUTE picture of Andrew Palmer saying "cheese" for the camera.

We will greatly miss the Palmer family but we hope to see them sometime in the future. Good luck to you guys in Virginia.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Ok, you are kicking my butt! I haven't posted since this! And I so miss you guys :( Thanks for all the soup you made. (I still haven't had soup before or since then that has tasted as good as yours!) Fina, you are an awesome cook, I still need to learn how to make your soup! I need to get the recipe and try it even though I'm pretty sure it won't turn out as good as yours.