Friday, December 19, 2008

The Allred Family Christmas Party

The Allred family had their Christmas party early this year so that Kody and I could see the whole family before we left for Texas. It was a wonderful party, we were able to see everyone, which is really hard to do with all of the busy schedules. I want everyone to get to know my wonderful family. This first picture is of my awesome nieces and nephews, they all like to make fun of my height, I think that the oldest 4 are all taller than me and they make sure to point that out when possible.

From the left back: Bo, Kaden, Brianna, Ashley, (left front) Karli, Alexis, Jessica, Joelle, and Brisa holding her baby.

We were able to take pictures of the different families, all of Kody's brothers and sister along with their wife and children. We haven't taken an official picture, you know the one where we go get it done professionally, because several of us will still be having children which will make the official picture outdated quickly. Before anyone starts asking, NO, we are not pregnant, yet.

This is Torey, Kody's oldest brother, and his wife Sandra. Their children, from oldest to youngest, Bo, Brianna, Jessica, and Karli.

This is Shaunte, Kody's oldest and only sister, Don, her boyfriend. These are her three lovely daughters, Ashlee, Joelle, and Alexis.

This is Justin, Kody's 2nd oldest brother, and his wife Heather. Their only son, Kaden, the youngest grandchild in the family. (Note to Justin and Heather: This was the best picture out of all the ones mom took. Kaden just kept moving so much, I think they were all blurred by all the movement, sorry, I can change it if you would like)

And of course, everyone knows Kody, and his lovely wife, ME, Fina, and our beautiful daughter, Brisa.
And.... This is THE Allred family, including Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa.

I hope that everyone has enjoyed my family. They are awesome and it has been so much fun living with them in Utah. Let me just tell my family that I promise that we'll come back to visit EVERY summer that we are gone and several times in between, I have enjoyed Utah's snow a lot, something that I haven't seen in Texas for several years.

1 comment:

Alma said...

not to be mean, but you are the only dark one in the whole family. LOVE YA