Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Party

I really enjoyed the New Years Eve party. I LOVE to dance. I grew up in a Spanish ward my whole life. I went to a ward that loves to dance, our ward is known for coming up with excuses to have a party, we'll do anything to be able to dance, we even had a DJ in our ward who would play the music. It was like going to a club, with lights and loud speakers and a fog maker. We knew how to party. Well, Subeck has lost it's DJ, he moved to Brazil, but that didn't keep us from partying. We had a New Years Dance where I danced about 98% of the songs. Kody had fun dancing too, I've been teaching him and he has been doing really good at learning how to dance the various Latin dances. Here are some lovely pictures of us at the dance.
This next picture is of me and my dad. We both love to dance. I love my dad, he is always ready to party and to have fun. We had so much fun dancing, we were even coming up with dance steps to music we didn't know how to dance to.
So, I must let everyone know that Ricky, my little brother, FINALLY danced with me. He never danced with anyone, that I know of. He always sat at every dance and would never dance with me or my mom. He actually said yes to me!!! But I thought that this picture was hilarious. The whole time he was dancing he was annoyed. I Kept teasing him so he was unhappy, can you tell in the picture?
This is a picture of my lovely husband and me, taking a break from dancing.This is a picture of me and Alma, one of my best friends. Yes, I do believe that you can have more than one best friend, did you hear that Kody? I don't care what you say, lol.
I had loads of fun. I missed going dancing. I was able to see alot of my old friends, they all came back to visit. Here is the best New Years picture of the Allred family, Brisa managed to be doing something different in each picture, this was the best one.I hope everyone had a good New Years Ever and New Years day like I did. I hope that 2009 goes as well as all of my previous years of life. Both Kody and I have graduated from Brigham Young University, I have a job as a math teacher at Clear Creek High School in League City, Texas (near Houston) and Kody will be applying to the University of Houston for graduate school. We're finally starting our real lives, lol. Yeah, I don't count college years as real life. I hope all goes well. I will be posting pictures of our new home and my new work place soon, hopefully.

No comments: