Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby Shower

Thanksgiving week started off with a baby shower for me from my parents. I had fun getting things ready for the party. I decided to make small red velvet cupcakes because we are having a little Allred baby. I had fun making these cupcakes. I had never had a red velvet cake before and I LOVED it. They were delicious and they looked so cute.
Here is a picture of our lovely food.
Here are some pictures of the baby shower.
Don't you just love Brisa's smile in this picture. This is what happens when we tell her to smile.
Here is the diaper cake that my cousin made for me. The first time I saw a diaper cake was in Utah and I thought it was awesome and so cute.
I received exactly what I wanted, diaper and wipes. Since we do not know the sex of the baby we asked for the one thing we knew the baby was going to need, diapers and wipes, so that is why you did not see any other pictures of presents. I want to say thank you to everyone who came to the baby shower and thank you for all the gifts that I received.

1 comment:

the Gardners said...

Girl! You look good pregnant! If I looked like you when I was pregnant, I may be tempted to be pregnant more often.=)