Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fina's Early Christmas Gift

So Fina and I have been married for 7 1/2 years and not once in that time period have we owned a new dining table. We have had used and abused ones, but never a new one. We have also lived in our apartment for nearly 2 years and have not had a dining table to eat on. Fina has been hinting for about 2 months that she wanted one for Christmas...so I delivered ;)

Behold the beauty that is our new dining table (covered with gifts from my parents because, thanks to Ayva pulling on everything, we don't have a Christmas tree up.)

It has seating for up to 7 people because we bought a breakfast bench for 3 and then 4 additional chairs (the bench is up against the wall under the table).

"Daddy, look how big I am getting! I look so cute in my big sister's camp shirt.

But ya know what Daddy, I don't like this gate...so watch what I can do!"



No comments: