Saturday, December 18, 2010

We've had so much fun this last few days. On Thursday, Brisa had a dance performance at a retirement home. We really don't have any pictures of her doing her dance because the room of the performance was too small to fit the patients and the parents.
On Friday we had an early Christmas. We opened presents from our family in Utah. We put on our Christmas pajamas and then got on Skype to talk to my in-laws. I'm sure you can see my mother-in-law in laptop in the picture below. Brisa had so much fun opening presents early.

Ayva tried to open her present, here she is just looking at the pretty pictures on the wrapper. Kody got some new socks for church. His old black socks are starting to look gray.
You can tell that Brisa was extremely excited about this gift.
I thought I could shake my gift and figure out what I got. That didn't work, but I got some cool things for school.
Lovely Ayva doesn't really like our new table because she cannot see what we are doing. She has learned how to put her foot on the chairs and then pulls herself up, we'll have to get a video of this later.
We decided to let her on the table to open her big present. She was more interested in climbing over the big box to get to the lap top on the other side.
Today we went to ride the Christmas Train in Alvin, Texas. There was a porch which had a lot of these rocking chairs. They were very comfortable.
They had a huge setup of a little town with a little train going around the city. This is only part of the little town.
We went inside, while we were waiting for the train, and decided to take pictures with Santa Clause. Ayva went first, I'm sure you can tell that she did not like sitting on Santa's lap.
Brisa LOVED seeing Santa. I'm sure she's thinking "Didn't I already tell you what I wanted?" We had seen Santa already this same morning at church for a primary activity.
Here we are waiting for the train to load up.
After the train ride we went to the little Nativity scene where you could pose as Mary and Joseph.

No comments: