Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yes, We're Pregnant!

The rumors are true, we are expecting our 3rd little Allred. I am currently 3 month pregnant. We had a fun way of announcing this to our parents and to Brisa.

My in-laws found out when they went to Dessert Star, a theatre in Salt Lake City. They made an announcement after the main show. Kody's mom called right after. It was hilarious because after the main show, they do a sing-a-long. We could hear the crowd singing on the cell phone as she was trying to figure out what was going on.

My parents found out when we mailed them some home made fortune cookies. I put red food coloring in the dough to make them red. Inside were little notes.The fortune cookies were really easy to make. Just look up the recipe, it's a good was to surprise people. My parents thought it was just a Valentine's gift from Brisa.

We told Brisa working on a puzzle that I made. It's not the best picture but it's the best I could do. Don't make fun of me and my belly.
We hid the baby at first, we thought that would give the surprise away too fast.So, it took Brisa a while to figure out what the surprise was. She did not understand the puzzle. She kept saying that the baby inside my belly was Ayva. It took 5 video takes to get her to realize that she was getting a new sibling. Here is her reaction.

Brisa still wants a baby brother. She cried when she found out that Ayva was a girl. Let's see what happens. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: