Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Little Mexican

Brisa is a girl who loves to dress up. She always gets excited when grandma mails her clothes. She loves to pick out her outfits and I usually end up telling her that she can't wear certain things together. Well last Sunday she chose to wear a shirt that my mom had mailed us in August. The shirt she chose is a traditional Mexican shirt with flower embroidery around the neck which is worn with a traditional skirt. I let her wear this to church but I couldn't let her go with normal hair. I had to braid her hair so that she would look appropriate with her outfit. She looked so cute dressed in traditional Mexican clothes that I took pictures and I called her my little Mexican.


This outfit was made by hand. All of the embroidery around the neck and the pictures of the farmers and the horses on the skirt. We have other traditional Mexican outfits that she will be wearing in the near future so I will keep you posted when that happens. Doesn't she look adorable?

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is so beautiful! I love the dress and skirt!